Assassin’s Creed Origins has seven different editions available for pre-order
After a series of leaks and teases, Ubisoft finally confirmed during E3 that this year’s Assassin’s Creed title will be called Assassin’s Creed Origins and will be set during the time period of Ancient Egypt. It also turns out that those who want to pre-order the upcoming game have a plethora of different options available to them, seven in fact.
As you can see on the official Ubisoft Store pre-order page for Assassin’s Creed Origins, there are seven different versions available for pre-order. These versions range from the $59.99 standard edition which comes with just the game up to the $799 ‘Dawn of the Creed Legendary Edition’ which includes the game and all of the following:
- A 28.7-inch resin cast figurine of protagonist Bayek and his eagle Senu
- A hand-drawn world map of Assassin’s Creed Origins’ version of Egypt
- A replica of Bayek’s eagle skull amulet, also cast in resin
- Four collectible lithographs that are signed by Ubisoft Montreal studio artists
- The official game soundtrack
- Two different Steelbook cases
- An official artbook and art cards
- A numbered certificate of authenticity
- Assassin’s Creed Origins’ season pass
- The ‘Desert Cobra’ DLC pack
- An exclusive ‘Ambush at Sea’ DLC naval mission
- The ‘Secrets of the First Pyramids’ pre-order exclusive DLC mission
The other five editions have bits and pieces of the above bonus items, but if you want them all, you’ll have to spring for the $799 package. Only 200 copies of the Dawn of the Creed Legendary Edition are available in North America.
Assassin’s Creed Origins will launch on October 27 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.